Yes you can easily find Acupuncture for Asthma in Lahore at Zaib Medical Center (Zhongba hospital) with best Chinese expert and professional acupuncturist. If you has asthma, you may be wondering if acupuncture is useful for severe asthma and asthma symptoms. It may seem especially appealing to you because unlike medication, acupuncture has few known side effects and now in modern way. The National heart, Lung, and Blood institute recommend acupuncture to treat asthma. If you are you are facing and experiencing asthma than come and have Acupuncture for Asthma in Lahore. But first you need to know about actually what is Asthma.
Call us +923112852680
What is Asthma – Acupuncture for Asthma
Acupuncture is done by inserting special thin metal needles into the skin at various points on the body. The acupuncturist at Zhongba hospital manipulates the needles. Most people feel very little or no pain.
- Acupuncture is used to treat a wide range of conditions of asthma. Studies have found that it is effective for treating nausea in people undergoing chemotherapy
- Relieving pain and improving function for people with asthma.
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Improve pregnancy rates after certain fertility treatments or before asthma gets worse for which than you must require Acupuncture for asthma in Lahore.
Benefits of Acupuncture
In simple words, acupuncture is believed to stimulate the nervous system and cause the release of neurochemical messenger molecules. The resulting biochemical changes influence the body’s homeostatic mechanisms, metabolisms thus promoting physical and emotional well-being.
- Having regulatory effects on mucosal and cellular immunity in patients with allergic asthma, for example, by changes in levels of immunoglobulin’s, eosinophils, T-lymphocyte and cytokines.
- Reducing immune-mediated inflammation in bronchioles, particularly through the balance between T helper 1 and 2 cells and their associated cytokines. Reducing inflammation in general by promoting release of vascular and immunomodulatory in general facts.
- Regulating expression of surfactant proteins in body that help to reduce airways resistance biophysically and also modulate the immune response
- Inhibiting structural changes in the airways, and hence reducing airways resistance, possibly by inhibiting T-type calcium channel protein in airway smooth muscle cells of lungs.
- Regulating the expression of inherited genes and proteins that control the airways inflammatory response
- Acting on areas of the brain known to reduce sensitivity to pain and stress, as well as promoting glands for relaxation and deactivating the analytical brain which is responsible for anxiety and worry
Asthma treatment at Zaib Medical Center:
Acupuncture specialist at Zaib Medical Center(ZhongBa hospital) Lahore. Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese technique that involves inserting thin needles into the skin to stimulate specific points on the body. We have a very good reviews of patients after treatment, that acupuncture was an effective as common Asthma medications. Acupuncture for Asthma is more effective and safer than other medications to treat chronic Asthma. If you are looking for a Natural ways to treat chronic asthma or its symptoms than come and experience our Chinese hospital.