Hijama Treatment in Lahore | Zaib Medical Center | Cupping Therapy
Are you suffering from various kinds of physical issues? If the answer is yes then trying out Islamic Hijama treatment can be a good solution. It is an ancient yet innovative way to treat both physical and psychological issues. It is only a Chinese ancient progressive technique to treat health issues from any age group. We’ve low priced hijama treatment at Zaib Medical Center Lahore ZhongBa hospital for the fitness. Our Chinese specialist balances the yin and yang of the body with help from Chinese herbal medicines also.
Do you know about Hijama Treatment?
It’s an Arabic word which means ‘sucking or vacuum’. Initially, hijama therapy was known as ‘cupping’ because of the use of cups as tools in the entire therapeutic process. It was effective in treating various other diseases and slowly with the passage of time this developed into a therapeutic method.
Types of Hijama Therapy We perform:
- Dry Cupping: A manual therapy in which we fix a number of cups on your body to create a vacuum to increase blood flow.
- Wet Cupping: From specific points, blood is drawn out with the help of vacuum through small cuts on your skin.
Questions You Have In Your Mind for Hijama and Their Answers:
Is it effective or not? Yes, hijama is very healthy therapy. When you are under our roof you are safe. Cupping is a natural treatment that’s why it’s safe and effective.
Is it Painful? Not it’s not that much pain that you cannot bear.
How long this session takes? Our one session for hijama therapy takes 45 to 50 minutes.
How long will it take to recover your skin? Your skin can turn from red to blue or grey and can get back to its original color within three to seven days.
Benefits of Hijama Therapy:
- The cups we used has excellent pulling power that provides relief from pain and also strengthen the mobilization of the immune system and also stagnated blood.
- The enhancing and stimulating effect of this therapy makes it capable of treating many diseases like fatigue, period pain, constipation and diarrhea, headaches, back pain, arthritis, injuries, asthma, anemia, depression and emotional turmoil, skin problems, atrophy and many more.
- Hijama treatment also releases toxins, directly de-acidifies tissues.
- It also facilitates sufficient flow of nutrition to the affected tissues and also activates the functioning of the organs.
Cupping therapy needs to be done in a clean environment with the medical staff wearing gloves and also ensuring that for Hijama everything is kept as sterile as possible. All equipment is absolutely brand new and we will dispose it after one time.