If you are facing any complication regarding your productivity, then we have the solution to your every problem. Female infertility is a state wherein a female is unable to conceive and bear a child after a year of unsafe and freely intercourse. With today’s hectic lifestyle and mental pressure, several factors decrease the chances of getting pregnant. Zaib Medical Center in Lahore, we have natural and effective Chinese treatments for infertility for both males and females. We have Chinese gynecologist Dr. Guofin Liu she will help you to solve your female health issues. The ratio of infertility disorder in Pakistan is 40% because of females and 40% because of male, 10% is because of mutual fault, and 10% are unexplored.
Female Infertility Symptoms – Diagnosis at Zaib Medical Center
Our Chinese doctor mentions some of the infertility(banjpan ka ilaj) symptoms for your help:
- Having a menstrual cycle more than 35 days
- Having a menstrual period shorter than 21 days
- Hormonal rapid variations
- Aching genital and swelling
- Irregular or absent menstrual cycle
- A disease that is hampering the reproductive system
Infertility Treatment – Chinese Gynecologist in Lahore
There is the number of reasons which trigger female infertility and cause severe problems in your life. Following are some female problems which we treat at Lahore hospital under the supervision of our Chinese gynecologist Dr. Guofin Liu.
- Ovulation disorders- This means that a woman is not ovulating correctly.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) – It’s a condition that causes hormonal imbalance in the body, while in turn, affects the ovulation process.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction- Excess emotional and physical stress and too high or too low body weight are two significant factors that disrupt the production of these hormones in the gland, and further, affect ovulation.
- Premature ovarian failure- Is a consequence of an autoimmune response or by the loss of raw eggs from the ovary.
- Fallopian Tube Damage – Apart from ovulation disorders, damaged fallopian tubes too can serve as female infertility causes.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease- It’s a kind of uterus and fallopian tube infection that shells due to conditions like chlamydia, gonorrhea or other related sexually transmitted diseases.
- Endometriosis- The growth of tissues which usually rise in the uterus condition damage inside and even let the fallopian tubes to block, holding eggs and sperms to meet.
- Cervical causes- Cause problems in the implantation of the egg and even increase the chances of suffering a miscarriage.