Epididymitis Treatment – Best Chinese Urologist and Andrologist
It’s a widespread male disease among young and middle-aged males. The primary classification of epididymitis is into acute and chronic according to its symptoms. It can lead to many problems to men. One of the most severe issues it brings is male infertility. So the relevant and timely treatment of is essential. Before this disorder get worse, and you will face some harmful effects in your personal life. We are providing you epididymitis treatment at Zaib Medical Center with the help of our very experienced best Chinese Andrologist and urologist, Dr. Zhi Wang.
Epididymitis Treatment – Diagnosis at ZhongBa(Zaib Medical Center)
A bacterial infection contributes to the vast majority of cases of this disease. Epididymitis is infection or inflammation of the epididymis. Although males of any age can promote epididymitis, it occurs most frequently between ages of 20 to 39. According to some data, it affects about 600,000 men each year. Because of its wide range of influence, every man should know the causes and risk factors of this condition firstly to avoid the high incidence of it.
General Symptoms of Epididymitis Disease:
Following are some common symptoms :
- Redness or tenderness within the scrotum, the sac which incorporates the testes.
- Abnormal and unusual urination with blood in it.
- Lump formation in the groin.
- Ejaculation sickness with pain.
- Chills and fever.
- Lower belly pain.
- Pain and tenderness in the testicles.
- Redness, swelling, and warmth within the scrotum.
- Pain at some point of sex.
The Causes and Risk Factors :
- Know you are at risk of getting epididymitis if you had recent urethral surgery or instrumentation:
Any surgeries or instrumentation of the urethra can cause inflammation, like the insertion of a urethral catheter. It can spread to the nearby areas, including the epididymis. This inflammation, in turn, sometimes causes epididymitis.
- Know your age and habits can also account for the risk of this condition:
Epididymitis is a condition most commonly found in young and sexually active men who have many sexual partners. Besides, those men who need to ride frequently or sit for prolonged periods of time are also at a higher risk of producing this disease compared to others.
- Congenital abnormalities are also a factor:
Congenital disabilities of the urinary tract, sometimes, can occur in some male, which makes the reproductive tissues more prone to getting inflammation or infection. Thus, those men are more likely to develop epididymitis.
- Those men with orchitis and prostatitis are at higher risk:
Prostatitis is the infection of the prostate gland, which can spread to the ejaculatory duct and then cause epididymitis treatment accordingly. Herbal medicine is a good option compared with other antibiotics because it produces from Chinese herbs without any side effects and drug resistance.
- Know UTI also plays a role in this disease:
The epididymitis, as well as the tissues around it, can become inflamed due to an active infection of the urinary tract. A recent UTI provides a perfect breeding ground for epididymitis.